BORFLEX® specialises in parts for the petrochemical industry.
The group produces parts for oil refiners, petroleum related industries, petrochemical companies, machine building and maintenance companies, pipeline operators, oil logistics and transportation companies, as well as packaging and gas companies.
BORFLEX® produces pipe scrapers for cleaning pipelines, for the circulation of several petroleum products in the same pipeline, and for blocking pipelines.
The main product that BORFLEX® manufactures for the petrochemical industry is the cellular rubber scraper. This highly technical product was developed to ensure maximum safety for the petroleum workforce.
· It is a very versatile and durable multi-product scraper. It is compatible with all petroleum industry products (oils and their additives, fuels, solvent products, etc.)
· It is not destroyed by contact with the products and therefore remains impermeable, which eliminates the risk of leakage through the scraper.
· It works in both directions (forward and backward). No handling is required, which ensures optimal safety for the workforce and better cleanliness in the workplace.
- The materials selected are of the highest possible quality to ensure the reliability of the product.
. Effective cleaning and removal of hard mineral and organic deposits
. Specially designed for the filling of lines
. Water evacuation
. Air evacuation
. Hydrostatic testing
Our foam scrapers are manufactured with closed cell elastomeric foam or EPDM rubber. Both materials meet the specific requirements of the chemical industry for resistance to abrasion, aggressive fuels and chemicals.
Our foam scrapers are specially designed to negotiate short radius bends and large diameter variations. Special surface coatings can be provided when polyurethane or EPDM are not acceptable.
Formulation & Mixing
Extrusion & Pultrusion
Cutting and making
Examples of products
- - Bloated
- - Disc
- - Watertight seal for floating roof
- - Various seals
- - Cuff
- - Cellular rubber scraper
- - Sphere for pipeline